As Orlando’s Business Broker we are small business operators and in a competitive marketplace. We have compiled these ten marketing tips every small business owner in Orlando, Florida should execute against right now. Here we Share our Marketing Tips to help guide you
- Mobile and Fresh Website – Your website is the face of your company. Consumers’ and Clients’ first impression of you is your website so ensure it is mobile, meta descriptions properly tagged on images, and says what you and your company do right on the front page. You only have seconds so insure its what your customers want not what you think they want.
- Have Several Websites or Locations customers can find you – with one page you have one shot. With 2…well two. Realize that customers are on lots of platforms and have individual preferences for what and how they consumer information. Some listen to podcasts, others read, some watch videos. You need a presence on every platform for every type of consumer.
- Google My Business – You need to get reviews, update the page at least weekly, use all the features including video, offers, images etc. You should also have a Bing and Yelp Page just as a google page. Different devices default to different search engines and believe it or not not everyone uses google. Some use Yahoo and some use Bing. Those platforms will not reference google reviews so if you are only one dimensional you will miss some customers and some opportunities.
- Youtube – Youtube is the third largest search engine. The questions
” How do I? or How To” are critical. Answer your customers’ questions and insert the youtube clips into your webpage and your blog.
- VLOG – Remember consumers consume information/content differently. An honest video answering a question allows you to be real and honest and give valuable information. Give Value and customers will feel gratitude and gratitude leads to loyalty to you and your brand.
- Foursquare and Swarm – These two apps are often ignored but the tips and images on them go to Yelp Yahoo and Bing. Millions of consumers are there. Do not fail to think of them.
- USE Pay Per Click: A PPC campaign can be expensive if not planned and controlled. Use it strategically along wtih Google Reviews.
- QUORA: As with youtube and how to Quora is a site where people ask all types of questions. You can build a profile, answer questions and then share the answer to social media platofrms like twitter, linkedin, and facebook. The principle of giving value is leveraged greatly here and you can build your authority as an expert.
Transworld Business Advisors sells Raleigh’s largest and most profitable businesses. Take a look at the current businesses for sale in Raleigh.
- Blog: Every website should have a Blog. You can add to the “how-to” really game the analytics game by properly using the keywords appropriate to your business and dominate your search results. Failing to Blog decreases your likelihood. It is also a place where you can embed youtube videos and other content.
- Facebook Groups: Groups exist on linkedin, facebook, nextdoor and most sites..you can a)provide value in these groups and target needs directly to people who need what you offer.
Orlando Business Broker Micheal Shea P.A. is the Senior Broker and Partner at Transworld Business Advisors